Get assistance navigating the aged care system
COTA ACT is the Information Hub for the ACT and Queanbeyan. We are available to support, educate and assist people by informing and linking them with suitable care services. We aim to help local people build their own knowledge by guiding them through the steps from information to assessment to receiving care.
Some of the activities being offered include:
- Community workshops and information sessions
- Assistance with filling in forms
- Contacting My Aged Care
- Providing factsheets, handouts and other resources
- Outreach services to support those who can’t come into the centre
- Group support sessions
- Individual support sessions
Drop in sessions/appointments
Get one on one advice and information from an aged care navigator volunteer.
Appointments available on Wednesdays and Fridays - for dates and times visit: https://cotaacn.eventbrite.com.au.